Nero Rebate - Velocity Fulfillment - www.status-now.com
Update added by user Nov 08, 2012
I\'ve been pacified. Nero Customer Service arranged to have the rebate paid and gave me a copy of the latest version of Nero.
Update added by user Oct 25, 2012
Today I talked to a Nero Inc.U.S.A.
customer service manager for a moment. I was quickly told that his department has nothing to do with fixing rebate issues and then told me he would hang up and then he did hang up.
Subsequently I call Nero customer service again let the phone hold the line with the speaker on, I was first in line listening to music for over an hour then the call was dropped at 16:50.I will call the folks at status-now tomorrow.
Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2012
I sent a Nero competitive rebate to Velocity Fulfillment, a.k.a. www.status-now.com that was not fulfilled. I actually had a competitive and non-competitive Nero rebate to process. The non-competitive rebate processed and I received a rebate check.
Before submitting the competitive rebate I called Velocity Fulfillment at 1-800-953-3098 and asked staff there about the adequacy of materials I was about to submit, including a particular competitive CD disc. I was told my materials were adequate.
I tracked the status of the rebate at www.status-now.com while I was away traveling for work. The on-line status for both rebates never did or has indicate a problem with either. When I returned from travel I found a postcard reporting my competitive rebate submission did not include proof of competitive product ownership, such as the CD disc I did include in the submission.
My difficulty with the rebate arises from my returning from travel to find the postcard after the rebates processing is closed. Subsequently Velocity Fulfillment and Nero tell me there is nothing that can be done about the unfulfilled competitive rebate. Velocity Fulfillment tells me Nero has closed the rebate and no corrections can be made. Nero Customer Service tells the rebate processor is responsible for the rebates.
Presently I am trying to learn from:
1) Velocity Fulfillment what the purpose of the rebate status report at their www.status-now.com website is if it does not reflect the rebates status such as that reported to me by their postcard.
2) Nero who decides the rebate processor is the last word for fixing rebate issues such as mine.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "Derek Yates of Images Signs & More Located at 450 Bolton St New Bedford MA IS A *** ARTIST! His tel # is 774-328-8059. He owns a company called Image..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "Garnier Hair Color Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme, Bl11 Reflective Jet Blue BlackI started using this color just before Mothers Day 2014. My hair began falling out in..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."